On behalf of the PAP Awards Committee, we would like to seek your recommendations for the Outstanding Professional of the Year Award (OPYA) for the year 2022. These major award by the Professional Regulation Commission honors and recognize individuals that are hallmarks of professional integrity, responsibility, competence, excellent service, and valuable contribution to the professions.
In the PAP’s thrust for inclusivity, we would like to solicit your inputs and recommendations for these major awards.
If you know of any person that would fit the criteria for OPYA, please send your recommendations and their contact details to the undersigned at email@example.com until April 20, 2022.
Your recommendations are highly appreciated as we move towards a more inclusive Association where your participation is greatly valued.
Maryjun Delgado, PhD
Chair, PAP Awards Committee
The following are the general criteria for the OPYA:
• Filipino citizen duly registered with the PRC, with a current and valid professional identification card;
• Good moral character and a member in good standing with the PAP;
• Has not been convicted of any crime nor has any pending case with any court or the PRC;
• Not an officer nor director of a national organization at least 1 year prior to the nomination;
• Not an incumbent member of the PRB or PRC;
• Not a past awardee of the PRC ;
• Sufficiently demonstrated professional competence of the highest degree in the exercise of the profession;
• Meaningfully participated in professional activities through an accredited professional organization;
• Significantly contributed to the advancement of the profession;
• Significantly contributed to the effective discharge of the profession’s socio-civic responsibility through contribution/participation in socio-civic activities